CDH 3 Release Notes
The following lists all Flume Jiras included in CDH 3
that are not included in the Flume base version 0.9.3. The
file lists all changes included in CDH 3. The patch for each
change can be found in the cloudera/patches directory in the release tarball.
Changes Not In Flume 0.9.3
- [FLUME-540] - Large number of duplicates with agentE2ESink due to old log files
- [FLUME-474] - flume executable doesn't support extending java.library.path with flume-env.sh
- [FLUME-482] - Compression producing NullPointerException
- [FLUME-561] - Allow using a file to exclude certain tests from build
- [FLUME-226] - Parts of the logical nodes section of the manual are out of date.
- [FLUME-530] - Rename "Flume Windows Guide" to be "Installing Flume Nodes on Windows"