CDH 4 Release Notes
The following lists all Flume NG Jiras included in CDH 4
that are not included in the Flume NG base version 1.4.0. The
file lists all changes included in CDH 4. The patch for each
change can be found in the cloudera/patches directory in the release tarball.
Changes Not In Flume NG 1.4.0
- [FLUME-2174] - Integration of morphline solr sink puts Lucene/Solr dependencies on the default classpath
- [FLUME-2161] - Flume does not support spaces in -X java-opt command line args
- [FLUME-2156] - Unregister then re-register MonitoredCounterGroup JMX MBeans on reconfigure
- [FLUME-2157] - Spool directory source does not shut down correctly when Flume is reconfigured
- [FLUME-2007] - HDFS Sink should check if file is closed and retry if it is not.
- [FLUME-2121] - Upgrade Flume to log4j 1.2.17 to be in sync with HDFS/HBase
- [FLUME-2124] - Upgrade Morphline Solr Sink to CDK 0.4.1
- [FLUME-2110] - Scribe Source must check if category is null before inserting the headers
- [FLUME-2088] - Minor typo in Flume User Guide JSON Reporting section
- [FLUME-2139] - upgrade morphline library dependency to a 0.5.0 release