CDH 4 Release Notes
The following lists all Sqoop Jiras included in CDH 4
that are not included in the Sqoop base version 1.4.1. The
file lists all changes included in CDH 4. The patch for each
change can be found in the cloudera/patches directory in the release tarball.
Changes Not In Sqoop 1.4.1
- [SQOOP-473] - Sqoop import-all-tables fails with MySQL connector
- [SQOOP-448] - boolean fields get nullified during postgres direct import into hive.
- [SQOOP-352] - Export of avro data imported from database table (using sqoop import) fails on year
- [SQOOP-450] - Direct MySQL import can fail when using mysqldump version 5.1.14 or above.
- [SQOOP-425] - Sqoop invokes ResultSet.isLast() which causes Sybase JDBC driver to hang
- [SQOOP-465] - BLOB support for Avro import
- [SQOOP-464] - Warn when user is importing data into /user/hive/warehouse with flag --hive-import
- [SQOOP-463] - Sqoop User Guide's troubleshooting section should explain how to override the column mapping when importing a table from MySQL into Hive
- [SQOOP-461] - Sqoop User Guide's troubleshooting section should include Oracle Connection Errors
- [SQOOP-459] - Remove redundant steps in compatibility tests: verifyReadback() method
- [SQOOP-416] - Allow code-generation arguments with Avro imports
- [SQOOP-438] - allow sourcing of sqoop-env.sh to set various environment variables
- [SQOOP-440] - Rename CHANGES.txt to CHANGELOG.txt
- [SQOOP-444] - Support incremental import for free form queries