CDH 5 Release Notes
The following lists all Apache HBase Jiras included in CDH 5
that are not included in the Apache HBase base version 0.96.1.1. The
file lists all changes included in CDH 5. The patch for each
change can be found in the cloudera/patches directory in the release tarball.
Changes Not In Apache HBase 0.96.1.1
- [HBASE-10111] - Verify that a snapshot is not corrupted before restoring it
- [HBASE-10426] - user_permission in security.rb calls non-existent UserPermission#getTable method
- [HBASE-10338] - Region server fails to start with AccessController coprocessor if installed into RegionServerCoprocessorHost
- [HBASE-10220] - Put all test service principals into the superusers list
- [HBASE-10249] - TestReplicationSyncUpTool fails because failover takes too long
- [HBASE-10315] - Canary shouldn't exit with 3 if there is no master running.
- [HBASE-10384] - Failed to increment serveral columns in one Increment
- [HBASE-10349] - Table became unusable when master balanced its region after table was dropped
- [HBASE-10333] - Assignments are not retained on a cluster start
- [HBASE-10264] - [MapReduce]: CompactionTool in mapred mode is missing classes in its classpath
- [HBASE-10260] - Canary Doesn't pick up Configuration properly.
- [HBASE-9047] - Tool to handle finishing replication when the cluster is offline
- [HBASE-8369] - MapReduce over snapshot files
- [HBASE-10189] - Intermittent TestReplicationSyncUpTool failure