CDH 5 Release Notes
The following lists all Apache Pig Jiras included in CDH 5
that are not included in the Apache Pig base version 0.12.0. The
file lists all changes included in CDH 5. The patch for each
change can be found in the cloudera/patches directory in the release tarball.
Changes Not In Apache Pig 0.12.0
- [PIG-3833] - Relation loaded by AvroStorage with schema is projected incorrectly in foreach statement.
- [PIG-3677] - ConfigurationUtil.getLocalFSProperties can return an inconsistent property set
- [PIG-3530] - Some e2e tests is broken due to PIG-3480
- [PIG-3670] - Fix assert in Pig script
- [PIG-3606] - Pig script throws error when searching for hcatalog jars in latest hive
- [PIG-3726] - Ranking empty records leads to NullPointerException
- [PIG-2629] - Wrong Usage of Scalar which is null causes high namenode operation
- [PIG-3639] - TestRegisteredJarVisibility is broken in trunk
- [PIG-3633] - AvroStorage tests are failing when running against Avro 1.7.5
- [PIG-3285] - Jobs using HBaseStorage fail to ship dependency jars
- [PIG-3496] - Propagate HBase 0.95 jars to the backend
- [PIG-3469] - Skewed join can cause unrecoverable NullPointerException when one of its inputs is missing.
- [PIG-3480] - TFile-based tmpfile compression crashes in some cases
- [PIG-3512] - Reducer estimater is broken by PIG-3497
- [PIG-3510] - New filter extractor fails with more than one filter statement
- [PIG-3519] - Remove dependency on uber avro-tools jar