CDH 5.1.5 Release Notes
The following lists all Apache Crunch Jiras included in CDH 5.1.5
that are not included in the Apache Crunch base version 0.10.0. The
file lists all changes included in CDH 5.1.5. The patch for each
change can be found in the cloudera/patches directory in the release tarball.
Changes Not In Apache Crunch 0.10.0
- [CRUNCH-426] - HBaseSourceTarget Constructor not Binary-Compatible in 0.8.3
- [CRUNCH-417] - Fix Scrunch's Avro reflection handling for arrays and add more null checks.
- [CRUNCH-421] - MemPipeline can't write PTable to Avro file
- [CRUNCH-419] - Writables.registerComparable does not actually register the WritableComparable
- [CRUNCH-415] - Add null check to AvroByteBufferDeepCopier
- [CRUNCH-416] - Use Avro built-in deep copying where possible
- [CRUNCH-410] - Update to Apache Spark 1.0.0
- [CRUNCH-409] - Scrunch/Avro compatibility improvements