CDH 5.1.5 Release Notes
The following lists all Columnar storage format for Hadoop Jiras included in CDH 5.1.5
that are not included in the Columnar storage format for Hadoop base version 1.2.5. The
file lists all changes included in CDH 5.1.5. The patch for each
change can be found in the cloudera/patches directory in the release tarball.
Changes Not In Columnar storage format for Hadoop 1.2.5
- [AVRO-1295] - null namespace within non-null is not print/parse consistent
- [PARQUET-107] - Add option to disable summary metadata aggregation after MR jobs
- [PARQUET-62] - DictionaryValuesWriter dictionaries are corrupted by user changes.
- [PARQUET-18] - Cannot read dictionary-encoded pages with all null values
- [PARQUET-4] - Use LRU caching for footers in ParquetInputFormat.
- [PARQUET-25] - Pushdown predicates only work with hardcoded arguments