CDH 5.1.5 Release Notes
The following lists all Apache Zookeeper Jiras included in CDH 5.1.5
that are not included in the Apache Zookeeper base version 3.4.5. The
file lists all changes included in CDH 5.1.5. The patch for each
change can be found in the cloudera/patches directory in the release tarball.
Changes Not In Apache Zookeeper 3.4.5
- [ZOOKEEPER-1811] - The ZooKeeperSaslClient service name principal is hardcoded to "zookeeper"
- [ZOOKEEPER-1573] - Unable to load database due to missing parent node
- [ZOOKEEPER-1696] - Fail to run zookeeper client on Weblogic application server
- [ZOOKEEPER-1697] - large snapshots can cause continuous quorum failure
- [ZOOKEEPER-1495] - ZK client hangs when using a function not available on the server.
- [ZOOKEEPER-1465] - Cluster availability following new leader election takes a long time with large datasets - is correlated to dataset size
- [ZOOKEEPER-1238] - when the linger time was changed for NIO the patch missed Netty
- [ZOOKEEPER-1324] - Remove Duplicate NEWLEADER packets from the Leader to the Follower.
- [ZOOKEEPER-1435] - cap space usage of default log4j rolling policy
- [ZOOKEEPER-1161] - Provide an option for disabling auto-creation of the data directory
- [DISTRO-301] - Publish ZooKeeper test JAR to CDH Maven repository